Managing director: Dipl.-Ing. Marc Breuer
BREUER Nachrichtentechnik GmbH
Pützchens Chaussee 199, 53229 Bonn
Tel. +49 (228) 444 708 0
Fax +49 (228) 444 708 99
Dr. Hagen Hultzsch (Vorsitz)
Company address: Bonn
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 3747
UST.ID: DE 122269331
Concept, Design und Photography: www.brandit.de
In the following text, we would like to inform you about the collection of your personal data while visiting our website. Personal data means all data which is individually related to you, such as name, address, E-Mail address, IP address, user name or ID.
The Controller according to art. 4 par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and service provider according to § 13 Telemediengesetz (TMG) is
BREUER Nachrichtentechnik GmbH, Pützchens Chaussee 199, D-53229 Bonn, le-gally represented by the managing director Marc Breuer (hereinafter also being referred to as „BREUER GmbH“).
For further information please refer to our Impressum.
Upon your first contact with us via E-Mail, the data you provided (your E-Mail-address, when appropriate your name and your telephone number) is stored by us to answer your questions. The data provided in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer necessary, or the processing will be limited in case of legal obligations for continuous storage.
Our data protection officer is Mr. Andreas Böttcher, BREUER Nachrichtentechnik GmbH, Pützchens Chaussee 199, D-53229 Bonn, E-Mail email@example.com.
(1) When visiting our website, we collect the following data transmitted by your browser to our server:
– IP address
– date and time of request
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (concrete page)
– access status / HTTP status code
– each data volume transmitted
– website which led the request to us
– operating system and interface
– language and version of browser software.
You are not obliged to provide any of the data listed above. The collection of the data listed above is not legally required or necessary for the fulfillment of the contract with you. It is, however, technically necessary to maintain the stability and security of our website (thus, the legal basis is art. 6 par. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR). These data will also be used in this connection to analyze the use of our website by the service “Webalizer”. The data will be stored for the duration of one year and deleted afterwards. The data will be stored on the server of our webserver provider. Our webserver provider is the Net-Build Group, Alfred-Nobel-Allee 38, 66793 Saarwellingen.
(2) Additionally, to the data listed above, Cookies will be saved on your computer during the use of our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive as-signed to your browser and send information to the location which has set the cookie (in this respect: us) certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. This website only uses Session-Cookies. These store a so-called Session-ID, which allow server-requests to be assigned to a common session. Though this, your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. This is necessary for the function of the content management system of our Website (legal basis is art. 6 par. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR in connection with art. 95 DSGVO and art. 5 par. 3 of the EU directive 2002/58/EG in the current version). The collection of the data listed above is not legally required or necessary for the fulfillment of the contract with you, and you are not obliged to provide the data. The Session-Cookies are deleted when you close the browser. You can configure your browser according to your wishes and, f. e., decline the acceptance of cookies. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this Website.
(1) you have the following rights vis-à-vis us concerning your affected personal data:
– right of access,
– right to rectification,
– right of objection to the processing according to par. 3,
– right to restriction of processing according to par. 4,
– right to erasure according to par 5,
– right to data portability (you have the right to receive your own data).
(2) Additionally, you have the right to complain to the supervisory data protection authority responsible about the processing of your personal data by us. The supervisory data protection authority responsible for us is the "Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen", Kavalleriestr. 2 – 4, D-40213 Düsseldorf, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: https://www.ldi.nrw.de/
(3) As long as our processing of your personal data is legally based on art. 6 par. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you may have the right to object to the processing, on grounds relating to your particular situation. When raising such an objection, we request you to provide us the reasons why we should not process your data as conducted by us because of your particular situation. In the case of your well-founded objection, we will investigate the situation and will either stop or adjust the processing of the data, or demonstrate our compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, because of which we will continue the processing.
(4) You shall have the right to restriction of the processing of your personal data, if you con-test the accuracy of your personal data or have raised an objection according to para-graph 3 pending the verification of your arguments, as well as we no longer need the personal data for the purpose of the processing, but they are required for evidence-protection measures to your favour.
(5) You shall have the right to erasure of the personal data, when we no longer need it for our purposes, or when the investigation according to paragraph 3 shows that the particular situation shown by you overrides our legitimate grounds for the storage and processing.